Skin tag removal

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hi all, I have quite a few small skin tags on my neck that I've had since my pregnancy 9 years ago. Sometimes they can get really irritated and cause dry patches on my neck. I know there's some heat pens and cryo pens out there to use. I'm looking for recommendations on what you've used and what works. Thank you.

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

Hi

I have had several tags, neck, leg and back.

I got my partner to tie off the one on my back as it kept bleeding and was always sore. She tied it, but it hurt alot... So after like an hr I took it off... Woke up like a week later and I noticed it wasn't even there... Not a single mark as to where it was. This tag was large too.... Same on my leg.

Stop the blood supply. It will die and fall off. Look on amazon for skin tag removal... Put a plaster over it when it's tied if you have clothes tht may rub it.

• Posted

Agree with Nathan. Get some new,clean cotton thread and tie a very tight knot around each one at the base. They should drop off after a few days.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.