Skin tags

Posted , 8 users are following.

hi you lovely ladies. anyone out there got any skin tags because of menapause. i seam to have got 2 small white ones on the side of my chin the past few monthes anyone else xx

1 like, 11 replies

11 Replies

• Posted

Yes, I started to have loads. I had 2 big ones removed by the gp. But o have a lot more growing around beck and upper body. Annoying

• Posted

hi mine are very tiny and white but never had them before. xx

• Posted

hi mine are very tiny and white but never had them before. xx

• Posted

yes had a big one removed, have loads of little ones under my boobs, hate them have tried various ways of getting rid of them but doesn't work.

• Posted

I had a large one in between my bobs. My bra kept rubbing and hurting it. That’s why I got it removed. There are many mini others growing. Terrible!!!

• Posted

Hi there, Yes, oh my goodness yes! When skin tags started for me it was when I was pregnant 15 years ago. I gained a lot of weight at that time.When I lost the weight I froze them off, but they grew back, then were under my arms, but not many, maybe three on each side. Now in my early mid forties it appears I have a crop of them on each side under and around my arms.I read that they cal be linked with insulin issues, but I have had numerous blood tests random sugar tests, A1C, and insulin testing and all is normal.My father has had them around his neck for as long as I can remember, so thought maybe it is just a heredity skin condition........but I will say over the last year they have multiplied.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.