Skin tears AROUND the anus?

Posted , 4 users are following.

Hello everyone! So, recently I felt like I had a hemorrhoid. I Had my husband take a photo of it so I Could get a better look at it and see how bad it was. When reviewing the picture I Notice a large amount of small circular skin tears around my anus. (i'll insert a photo for those who care to look) I Know fissures are inside the anus, but has anyone seen anything like this before? If so, what should i do about it? Im in a good bit of pain and working in a job where you sit 90% of the time doesnt help. Thank you in advance.

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

  • Posted

    I would see a Colorectal surgeon but what you are noticing could be skin tags. with so many illnesses affecting the anus and colon area a few things have to be ruled out. I hope it's nothing to be concerned about. Make your appointment as soon as you can.

    • Posted

      i definitely dont think they are skin tags. they are small circles of raw skin, thats what it looks like. i just attached a photo!

  • Posted

    im sorry it took so long for a photo! I Thought it had sent!


Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.