Skipping heart beat and low heart rate

Posted , 5 users are following.

Hi. As I write many time detail about my heart condition. I want to know can anybody tell me how its feel when our heart skip a beat? And now my heart beat is between 50 to 58 from 2 weeks. I am not a athelete and not healthy 37 year old. Before 2 weeks my heart rate was always about 70. Is low heart rate is dangerious?

0 likes, 8 replies

8 Replies

• Posted

Hi Gloria,like you I too  for long periods have high pulse rate around 90 to 140 beats  then for last 2 weeks it's gone the opposite way around 50 to 59  beats.  I I'm 67 yrs old so def no athlete. When it's low I get very dizzy and breathless. I'm due to see my cardiologist in sept so will find out why it changes from high to low as it is concerning.

• Posted

I.m 37 year old. I m not healthy. My resting heart rate is 47. I m too much afraid of this.
  • Posted

I would suggest u. Are an appointment with a cardiologist to get your questions answered 
    • Posted

Today i meet cardiologist . I told him.my heart beat is between 50 to 60. He said no.problem . And today night it goes down 46. What i do.
    • Posted

If your cardiologist is happy with it then I would not worry about it.

You have said several times you're not healthy so you could try not smoking and eating more fresh fruit and vegetables and cutting down on processed and fried foods. Exercise probably wouldn't hurt either.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.