Sleep

Posted , 3 users are following.

Any ideas for insomnia 3-4 days without sleep ?? mind plays tricks on me then end up binge drinking and taking what tablets are in front of me, until I’m ko’d then end up in A&E numerous amounts of times can any give me advice or has anyone experienced this of close to it?? Thanks 🙏?? 

1 like, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

It could be worse, there was a guy on here that said a woman in his village in India had not slept a wink in 20 years since her husband left her for another woman whether it's true or not I don't know.

• Posted

Hi Jonathan.  Have you tried Sound Therapy or Hypnosis?  I only ask because I'm a practitioner of both and understand the benefits.  There might be a bit of trial and error before you find someone who suits you, but it's worth it.  You might consider QHHT hypnosis which can be very effective and you only need one session. 

Also, try taking magnesium supplements.  When we're stressed we need more of it.  Also, give Valerian a try.  It's a herb and can work wonders. 

Make going to bed a comforting ritual.  Make sure your room is completely dark.  Stay off the screen from about 10 or earlier if possible. 

Have warm cocoa. 

Make sure your bed is welcoming and a refuge. 

Use essential oils, like sandalwood … great for calming the central nervous system. 

If you need help, find a sleep coach or mentor or join some kind of programme.  Sometimes we need someone else to help us keep on track. 

Look at your diet as well. 

And try a chiropractor.  When your back is out or compromised it can affect the rest of our body and our nervous system dramatically. 

It's definitely not good if you're ending up in A&E!!!  There's a lot you can do. 

Good luck.

Debbie

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.