Sleep depriviation

Posted , 4 users are following.

Hello, i have recently found out via the internet that i have sleep deprivation. I will later see a doctor. I am only 14. I have been wanting to know why i have fine lines and a sad looking face cause i never used to look like it. Can anyone let me no if it is possible to recover from a sleep deprived face. Thank you.

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

Of course it is!! You are just tired and this is treatable so please try not to worry!!!
  • Posted

Yes!  You can absolutely recover from sleep deprivation Oliver.  The key will be trying to get to the bottom of why you believe you're sleep deprived.  I recovered...my wife recovered and now so have my kids.  Hang in there bud. Talk to your doctor and don't be afraid to ask about sleep apnea.  Kids get it too.  Good luck.

• Posted

Can your face recover from it though. As my face has fine lines due to it tho.

• Posted

czj swears by drenching herface with some type of oil . If you google her on FB you will see and she sunbathes a lot as well as smoking which depletes the elasticity of the collagen.
    • Posted

Yh the hasn't answered y question. Can i get rid of the fine lines in my face or not

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.