Sleep, pain, anger

Posted , 2 users are following.

Hey so I’ve been getting my 8-9 hours of sleep at night, but I wake up 3 times to go to the bathroom. I have a syndrome called elhers danlos and my body produces too much adrenaline while I’m asleep. I get to sleep normally, but wake up every 3 hours or so to go to the bathroom. I’ve noticed I’ve became more angry at random things lately. When I play basketball I get a ton of anger/aggression. I know their two different things , but I’m not sure how to describe it. I just get mad. Can someone please help me because this keeps getting worse and I’ve lost interest in a lot of things and just don’t care about anything as much as I used to. And, sometimes I have a really good mood with a ton of energy, and others I’m just mad but usually for a little reason. I hope it’s not a sign of me being bipolar, as this recently started happening. Also, I know sports cause testosterone levels to rise, so that may be why im even more angry in basketball. Or could it be my adrenaline? Thanks Thanks for your help.

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

John you paint a picture like many of us do, with some contradictions... You do not seem to be interested in things as before. That is happening to many of us as things are too disturbing and we switch off sometimes on purpose. Have you been diagnosed with elhers danlos? If so, you need to check what the symptoms are. I have never heard of that thing: producing too much adrenaline whilst sleeping. If your symptoms do not match the ones with elhers danlos, then you have to go to an endocrinologist and explain your symptoms to him/her. It sound a bit like bipolar to me. But I am not a doctor.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.