Sleep.....this is a fantastic find.....

Posted , 9 users are following.

I have bought myself a body pillow, a big long one, it have it behind my back, it goes between my knees and it is bliss....a bit like being in a cocoon. I have found it helps my comfort in bed tremendously.  I can get a reasonable measure of sleep now, it's not a miracle cure for 8 hours a night, but oh, it's soo comfy.

I am now 4 weeks and 4 days post op. 

3 likes, 18 replies

18 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Hi Jackie! 10 days post op. I too slept last night with a body pillow between my legs....blissful! Sleep is a healing power! Continued progress and good sleep!
    • Posted

Theyre amazing, aren't they??   Making such a difference to me.......

Good luck and happy healing! xx

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.