Sleeping problems

Posted , 4 users are following.

i feel like doctors are useless on this topic. i just got of the hospital from spending almost a month in there due to low sodium. i was taking amytripaline to sleep but at some point that quit working and i took more and more just to sleep. i was taken off of amytripaline and aprozolam in the hospital and We've tried 12 different medications for sleep nothing has helped. i tried marijuana but I ended up having a mental breakdown afterwards. right now I am sleeping off of 4 gummies 3 hits of cbd oil and don't feel tired at all. it scares me because I have already been desperate enough and took 9 aprozolam just to sleep. we discovered a tumor on my pineal gland and that's our only shot on figuring out what's going on. Please someone help. my neurologist and sleep doctor don't want to help me at all.

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

i understand how u feel ive had a terrible sleep problem for two years if i take a zoplicone i get two hours if i take nothing im awake for 3/4/5days no sleep, doctors do nothing,just say tablets arent tge answer,tryed everything i never sleep,even bought zoplicone from India crazy but two hours better than 120hours a week,now i cant get anything feel terrible,must be able to buy something that works doctors give me 14 every three months its ruining my life no sleep

• Posted

Have you looked at Ramelteon and Suvorexant? They're fairly new sleeping pills that are approved in the US by the FDA. Unfortunately, they aren't available in the UK (god knows why) but it might be possible to source them online. Ramelteon was approved for long-term use by the FDA.

• Posted

Hello Morgan, that seems like a very intense problem, I hope you can be at peace with it.

Have you tried sleep compression?

Google it, you can try it, completely drug free, and you lose nothing if it doesn't work

Carlos

Be happy

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.