Sleeping problems since taking the anti depressant.

Posted , 8 users are following.

Hey everyone,

Since starting to take Sertraline 12-14 days ago ive been having trouble sleeping. Can anyone give any tips on how to fall asleep better? Because im so drained out i just need to rest.

0 likes, 19 replies

19 Replies

Next
  • Posted

ive always had trouble sleeping before and after zoloft, zoloft makes it a little worse but i heard it gets better.

what side effects do you currently have from zoloft.

i got severe anxiety and jittery from zoloft

• Posted

My side effects are my head feeling very weird like im forgetting things and kinda feels weird as well inside. Also I've got sleeping issues like as you know and just random other little things.

• Posted

I am the same... I have come off Mirtazepine a week ago and started Sert on Monday and I sleep max 5 hours usually broken so have been taking sedative antihistamines but I will try not to take them every night because then body gets used to them. I have a family memeber who is on SERTRALINE and sleep apparently sleep improves after a few weeks.

• Posted

ALA, i started mirtsapaine 15 last night for anxiety along with 50mgs of zoloft .DID MIRTzapine help with anxiety. did you have any side effects?

• Posted

I didn't suffer with anxiety when I started MIRT but when I wasn't helping with depression I started to get anxious. Extreme tiredness and sleepiness were the side effects but also increased apettite. I put 9kg since end of May and I was trying to eat well.... mirt really slows your metabolism.

• Posted

i can't take the tiredness and stomach pain ill do back to trazadone which worked just as well

• Posted

Well, only on 45 mg for me. 15 mg was awful, I was feeling sedated all day after taking it.

• Posted

it didn't help depression or anxiety for you. how long did you stay on 15mg

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.