Sleeping tablets

Posted , 3 users are following.

please help someone i have been taking zoplicone tablets for around two years and cant sleep without,i get 3/4hours a night with zoplicone without i can stay a wake for days and days sometimes up to 90/100hours crazy then i have to take one,ive gad bad insomnia and tinitus for two years never slept a hour without zoplicone so fed up please must be a alternative now struggling to buy zoplicone online doctors only give me 14 every two months yours faithfully Phil

0 likes, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

Please tell us youre working very closely with a doctor on this. You cant let this go on much longer.

• Posted

Please tell us youre working very closely with a doctor on this. You cant let this go on much longer.

• Posted

no just try and cope on my own,i try and cut them in half then dont take one for a day or two but never fall asleep without them very frightening really and deep depression , doctors do nothing just think i br ok thank you for replying ,want to try and take something which helps me sleep without this addiction,its too bad not to take one dreading the next month without tablets

• Posted

Its terrible how these doctors get us hooked and think nothing of abandoning us. Its inhumane. Animals are treated better.

• Posted

hi ive been prescibed them in uk for 20 or more years 1994 ,till now ,they want to stop them, im as hooked on them terrible , 2 years ? jump of the benzo boat while you can , i wish you luck , get off them if you can ,my life is hell on earth ,body craving that med , is awful feeling , good luck

• Posted

i know its impossible to come off them but i only get 14tablets every two months i take one on a Sunday night then try and not take any for 2/3days but im awake 72hours i never fall asleep,to embarrassed to tell doctors just try and keep going every day feel awful all the time,but have to take them otherwise lise my job and everything is a nightmare thanks for replying

• Posted

i know totally hooked I'm trying again to cut in half but will be awake all night again the feeling is so bad, feeling on skin just stay awake all night and more likely days noi also have 3/4 may get two hours in four days how do i keep going crazy i also have tinitus terrible in both ears must be something i can try to get me to sleep please help thanks for any support,i still travel to work fifty Mile round trip daily no choice otherwise no job and at weekend travel 70mile round trip to pick my son and have him stay every weekend past few years life so hard people have it alot worse but just want some sleep

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.