Sleeping with allergy

Posted , 5 users are following.

Hello! I'm allergic to dust and, recently, I had lots of problems only during night time. I can't breath with my nose while sleeping and because of this I snore and my wife can't sleep with me. I tried everything: from natural remedies to antihistamine but still haven't found a solution! Please, help me!

Gustavo Woltmann

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

Gustavo

I have posted this very recently, but repeat it as you have apparently missed my recent posts.

After 50 years of chronic sinusitis I found a miracle cure for my allergy problems. One Evening Primrose 1000mg capsule each day was such a simple solution to a lifetime of chronic problems. 

Evening Primrose Oil desensitises the nervous system, so that it does not react to normal irritants. It is not a drug, so it has no side affects and does not affect mental ability.

It works in about 4 hours, and is effective for a further 24 hours, so one 1000mg capsule daily is normally sufficient.

Try this treatment for allergy problems. It is inexpensive, and it may be a cure for your complaint. It is always essential to avoid obvious problems and minimise the need for treatment.

Regards Ray.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.