Slight fever and bloated

Posted , 3 users are following.

OMG so I guess I now know you actually can overdue it in one day.  I have a small fever of 100.1 and my stomach is so bloated.  Is this normal?

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Up to 102 a fever means that your body is fighing an infection.  Over 102 means that your body's having trouble doing it.  Call your doctor's office tomorrow, okay?

• Posted

Oh no Cara! Lay down and put your feet up and let people wait on you! So often we women try to be superheroes and do too much too soon. Sorry to hear that you are not feeling well!
    • Posted

A good nights sleep did me good

​98.4 this morning, I am resting ALL day

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.