Slight pain on my right sperm duct (ejaculatory duct) above testis.

Posted , 4 users are following.

I have been suffering from the pain since last week. My right sperm duct is now slightly harder than the left one and the pain is like a burning sensation. When I wake up in the morning, I don't feel any pain. It starts when I do some physical activities (like moving up and down on stairs). Sometimes I feel a burning sensation with urine, specially if I urinate after ejaculation. It may not be a sexually transmitted disease because I have never had sex. It hurts on the right sperm duct when I ejaculate with masturbation. 

I have done an ultrasound of my scrotal region and it shows everything normal. Overall, the pain is not so painful but is never stopping. Will the pain heal automatically or I need to have additional test. Please help. I am feeling very anxious about it because the pain is disturbing eventhough not so painful.

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

If you have a burning sensation when you pee, it may be blood or hermaturia. You should ask your doctor to check for blood in your urine. Just to make sure it is not that. If that is the cause, it may be effecting your kidneys. I have had a burning sensation because I had blood in my urine so small I could not see it, but a microscope could.

Have the doctor checked if you have a hernia. A blood test can rule out any.sexually transmitted diseases, especially if you had oral sex.

Were you injured in that area, kicked in your balls. or punched in that area, in the past, that may account for your pain.

Since you have had a ultrasound, it could be anything. Maybe someone else on this forum can help you out. Good luck

• Posted

Thank you for your suggestion john. 

I have done urine test, ultrasound of scrotum, kidney and urinary bladder. Every test shows normal result. It has now been almost 8 days since I had these symptoms. Now, I am feeling litlle bit recovered even without any medication. The pain is being diminished. Hope I will fully recover soon.

• Posted

I seem to have the same issue along with some pain in my kidneys. After drinking lots of water the kidney pain went away but I still get that burning sensation like I have to pee. Its day 7 now and my right sperm duct feels uncomfortable especially when it is constrained or when I have to pee. Stephen, now that it is 9 months later, did you fully recover or needed to have surgery?
  • Posted

So it sounds like you're going through something similar that I'm going through, I'm coming up on almost exactly one year since my girlfriends dog stepped on my left testicle while I was sleeping in bed.. have been dealing with constant non stop pain throughout the day and even worse at night when I have nothing to distract my mind from it.. been to a GP and got an ultrasound to check for torsion about nine months ago but everything looked normal for the most part, i don't think they scanned high enough up though around my bladder area I have what appears to be some sort of a scar tissue or lumpy mass just above the testicle and I'm thinking he stepped on the cords above the testicle and not the testicle itself, either way my pain will fluctuate from pain some days to burning sensation others to a constant sense of feeling like I need to go pee, I've noticed drinking any type of coffee or energy drinks or any bladder stimulants make the sensation much worse.. I'm scared to go in and spend a lot of money at a urologist bc I fear I will spend all this money and possibly surgery and still end up with the same pain and getting no where.. it has affected my quality of life as I'm constantly unable to get a good nights sleep and my sex drive has taken a significant hit bc I seem to flare up shortly after ejaculation around the injured area and the pain will last hours to days... this past 2 weeks the pain has literally not gone away at all and I'm not even masturbating but once a week now and I've been in constant dull/burning pain

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.