Posted , 5 users are following.
I have been having this issue lately, for about 2-3 weeks, every morning, and I am not sure what is causing it. I have read it could be stomach ulcers, to possible IBS, however I'm not sure what to think. I would like a second opinion on this.
- I wake up at 6 AM every morning, and use the bathroom to poo for the whole day, I don't use the bathroom to poo for the rest of the day, after that I just have to go to the bathroom to uriante for the remainder of the day, usually the same routine, nothing has changed really in the routine aspect.
- I use the bathroom once a day to poop, the consistency isn't dirrahea (it's not watery, nor do I go frequently/have the insane urge to go), or constipation since on the bristol stool chart it's a type 5 that I experience daily.
- A dull, or slight stomach ache/pain in the right side, mid, to lower section of my stomach, somewhat near the waist, but above it. It usually fades away at around 10-11 AM, this pain doesn't orginally start till around 7-8 AM, 1-2 hours after I've gotten up and eaten.
- A feeling that I have to use the bathroom, or that I'm filled up with gas that needs to come out, but doesn't. I don't have to pass gas or anything, the feeling to use the bathroom goes away, and doesn't come back for the rest of the day after I hold it for a while, usually around 10-11 AM the feeling is gone.
Previous Incidents that I thought I'd mention:
- I was experiecning daily dirrahea before this, in late Janurary, for about 1-2 weeks? Which seemed to be a food intolerance, or something along those lines since when I ate a certain food I would have dirrahea for the day, but after I stopped eating that food it went away. It hasn't been an issue really since. I lost a few pounds possibly because of this (3-5 lbs maybe?)
Anyone have any ideas what it could be? I'd appreciate any help that is given my way. I tried to jam pack as much information as I can that I have been experiencing to help determine what it could be.
2 likes, 16 replies