Slimey discharge what the hell!!!! Normal or not?

Posted , 3 users are following.

Ok so a few times I have wiped a wetness feeling and it's been thick clear discharge with white bits streaking through it the colour aand texture of a mans seman, but a bit more stringy to the point you could swing it and wrap it round your finger like gum? Wth is this ?? Just went up stairs to check my self ??an there was more I have took a pic on the tissue but U carnt see it properly so I took some of it on my hand , how do I upload if I need too? Please help any one know what it is? Also when I checked in morrow straight after and spread my opening of my caging I started to bleed at the bottom like I have tested it ots a cut how can my vahina skin be so weak? Is this a disease

0 likes, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

Sorry what awful grammar lol,

WHEN I CHECK IN MIRROR ,straight after the discharge, AND SPREAD THE OPENING OF MY VAGINA, I started to bleed at the bottom. Like I have TORN, it ! It's a cut, how can my VAGINA SKIN,be so weak is this a disease ,

That's what it should have read

• Posted

Look up " spinnbarkeit " which can be the quality of cervical mucus near midcycle. Not saying that's what it is but interesting enough, the way you describe it, sure sounds like it. Women trying to get pregnant will actually monitor their mucus for this quality because the cervix has released it's plug and they are at their most fertile.

As to your skin tear, even young women can have thinness at the midline (six o'clock position) due to certain vulvar conditions. If it happens frequently, should get it looked at. Sometimes an estrogen cream helps.

• Posted

Thank you you seem spot on this discharge is like wall paper paste colour looks blobby, will take a look now I also had pains in my overies dull ach last night on my right side ?an I was thinking I may be coming on , so I calculated when I was last on and I was only last come on 28.7.16 so isn't it a bit to soon to be having a period any time soon ,? Also I did find it hard over many years to conceive 5 years it took

• Posted

It definitely sounds like the discharge you get at the point of ovulation in our cycle. Some months there's more of it that others. Don't panic.

As with regards to the little split you caused... You probably just pulled at the wrong angle and a little to strongly. Out skin down there is thin and sensitive. Don't panic, everything sounds just fine.

• Posted

With regards to your period... If you are ovulating now... Your period should come in around 2 weeks time.. That's working on a standard cycle, remember some peoples cycles are slightly different to the norm.

• Posted

I said midcycle, not at your period. And ovulation is not always exactly at day 14 as the books say. Sounds about the correct timing to me.
    • Posted

?Thanks so that would fit in with time scale if it was to come for 2 weeks , maybe my body is fixing it's self and being normal I found it so hard to get pregnant first time so if I wanted a baby now Id just have to have sex at this point shame I didn't know all this years ago lol xx

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.