Slow hair growth out of nowhere

Posted , 1 user is following.

I'm 23 just in case anyone wants to know my age. It's September so i wanna say this probably i noticed started back maybe like 3 to 5 months ago if i had to guess. One day i got a haircut and at some point in time noticed my hair seemed off. It seemed thinner and just wasn't at a point it should have been at so i decided not to worry about it because of family telling me it is nothing to worry about. It's now September and it still in a way just doesn't feel like it should be where it should be at to me. I also shaved last monday and it's next Tuesday and my facial hair is growing back extremely slow. My chin hairs are the only hairs on my face that have grown in the smallest amount. i have never had a problem with this before and was wondering what anyone thinks it could be or if y'all have experienced this and your situation has returned to normal? I would appreciate any info that comes my way!!

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.