Slow wee

Posted , 3 users are following.

For ages now I've found I wee slowly. it doesn't hurt or burn. I just take ages having a wee and I have to often push it out. I'm 44 and female. is this normal?

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

It might be an issue with muscle tone, the pelvic muscles could be too tight. Or something with the bladder itself. Best to see a doctor for an evaluation. Good luck!
  • Posted

Are you drinking enough?  Try keeping a record of how much you drink and how much you pee out. It may surprise you.  What colour is your pee?
    • Posted

normal colour and I drink like a fish and wee all the time. I'm seeing my doctor next week

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.