Slowly losing my anxiety battle :(

Posted , 2 users are following.

You guys might have seen my post response to Roka. That's really about it. I've had an issue as a teenager abusing benzos been good for two years but back to feeling like I used to. No one understands not even my amazing understanding of

All husband. We got married two years ago. Input please your experiences ?

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Ann, today I felt like I'm losing the battle too. Woke up anxious, tried my breathing exercises and I felt so hopeless.

?We here on this forum understand. That's what are common thread is - ANXIETY.

?Even when times are at it worst, don't give up. I'm not. There was a point today that I wanted to. To check myself in a hospital. But I didn't.

Even though your amazing husband may not understanding, he loves you and is there for you. That's HUGE!!

?Sometimes I spend about an hour on this forum reading and responding. Hoping in some way I can be helped and help others.

?You're not alone Ann. We are all here for you! I'll be keeping you in my thoughts adn I'mm sending you positive vibes.

• Posted

Thank you so much. I feel the same. Do you share this experience as well? How so? I was so glad to have found this forum smile

• Posted

Do I share the same experience how? With anxiety?
    • Posted

Yes. With how it Affects you all together everything. Relationships life? It's great my husband understands but his tactics are wrong. He's not sure how to help most likely.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.