Smad 3

Posted , 1 user is following.

I have just returned home from hospital due to dibilitating back pain.

whilst in I had an MRI which showed posterior bulging of the L2/L3,L3/L4 and L4/ L5 S1; furthermore it showed haemangioma in the L3 veritable body posteriorly, I also have scoliosis 

i am in dibilitating pain with my back and my hip has now started to give way. 

I also suffer with ostopenia in my other joints,both of my hips have been replaced due to avascular necrosis also I have avascular necrosis in my foot.

my sister and I were tested for mar fans syndrome which came back negative; However we do have a genetic fault called Anuryesum osteoarthritis syndrome , also known as Smad 3.

we don't and have not been told much about this at all,so if anyone has heard of this then please get back in touch.

thanks for reading x hopefully you may have some info 

GG 

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.