small blisters on/around penis

Posted , 3 users are following.

hello, for almost a week now, there have been small, painless blister like bumps on the shaft of my penis as well as in the pubic hair area. these blisters are hard, and feel somewhat more top layered rather than embedded into my skin. i will enclose photos below. not only this, but it was only this morning i found more blisters on my right thigh, located closely to my genitals. i found them after showering and accidentally ripping one off with the towel. again, all marks/blisters have been entirely painless, even with the blister being ripped off. i had been tested and resulted negative for chlamydia, syphilis, hiv etc. however, i have had two partners since that testing, and both of which claimed to have also been tested as negative for sti's/hiv. also, it was only with one partner where we did not use a condom. i am not looking for a direct diagnosis, just some guidance as to what i could be looking at. any help at all is appreciated. i have enclosed photos below.

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

this is 100% molluscum contagiosum. theyre top layered as you said, but theyre very easily spreadable. they pop all the time from towels after showering and spread like poison ivy that way.

in good news, they are 100% treatable and once you get rid of the bumps, the infection is gone as well. i highly suggest you get to a medical professional. An std clinic can handle these no problem. they can remove them all and youll never have to worry about it again. do not try and do this by yourself. you will spread them and make jt worse. do not wait it out. your body will naturally clear the virus, but it can take as long as a year and with the bumps you are currently very contagious.

if you need anything else, feel free to message me. i respond quicker that way!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.