Small Bump on the back of my heel?

Posted , 2 users are following.

So I noticed a small hard bump on the back of my heel, it doesn’t hurt but I am aware of it when I’m walking and it does throb after a bit of walking and kind of has the same sensation you would get after running hot water over your hands (the tingly part not the burning) It won’t pop or anything either ( as dumb of an idea as that was to try I thought it was acne or something at first). 

And when I mean small it is very small, if I were to stab myself with a thumb tack it would be about the same size, but there is a yellow tinge in the center. 

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

Hi YikesonBikes!  I'm not a medical professional, but wonder if it could be some type of bone spur?  May need to schedule a doctor visit.  Sorry I'm not much help, but also didn't see any other responses either.  Hope you get clarity and healing soon!!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.