SMALL BUMPS UNDER VAGINAL OPENING - are they normal?

Posted , 4 users are following.

hi! have u ever had or do u have small, pink, soft bumps just under your vaginal opening? i have three. i'm a virgin (no penetration) but i've had genital rubbing. i'm worried that it could be warts since u can get it without penetration but my bf is also a virgin. i'm just really really worried. please help.

0 likes, 18 replies

18 Replies

Next
  • Posted

Look up "molluscum contagiosum" online, and see if that resembles your symptoms. Just a gut feeling, but just that's immediately what came to mind.

• Posted

imageimage

those are the clearest pictures i could get.

• Posted

I'm sorry, I just can't see it clear enough to make a reasonable and responsible determination for you. Wish I could be more of help. See a doctor if you are really concerned; don't just wait and let it weigh you down mentally and emotionally.

• Posted

Is it painful, or itchy, or tingling? Any discomfort from it at all?

• Posted

Also, If you can get better lighting on the affected area that you circled with the same camera, I might be able to give you a better answer based on just what I see visually.

• Posted

i will have it check when i have enough money for it. it kind of tingles when i touch it, it's really soft and small. i am also diagnosed with fungal infection, idk if it has anything to do with that.

• Posted

could it be an std tho? like a wart? if you'll base it on me and my bf being a virgin, with the contact being genital rubbing only? i'm really scared and worried.

• Posted

It COULD be, theoretically speaking. If you've been rubbing genitals with someone else while naked, it's possible. There doesn't need to be penetration to acquire an STD. That said, I can't say one way or the other if you have an STD based on what I know and can see at the time of typing this.

It looks like there could be something there in the pic, but it's too dark to be able to say much of anything about it. To do so would be incredibly irresponsible of me.

• Posted

i hope those are clearer. do they look like an STD? if so, what would it be? hopefully it's normal cause i'm sooo scared. it seems impossible for me to catch STD since we're both virgins. i looked up vestibular papillo-something, i forgot but could that be the case? may i also ask if you are a doctor?

• Posted

the first upload didn't seem to work. please wait for it tomorrow, i can't seem to find a good signal around our area.

• Posted

Yes, it could very well be vestibular papillomatosis. VP is common and harmless, so let's hope that's all it is. Don't want to comment on if I'm a doctor or not (for many reasons), but I will say that I have a lot of experience in field of medicine.

• Posted

imageimage

thank goodness it's here! please do u have any idea what they are? also, the area is kind of white because i'm having milky/cloudy white discharge due to fungal infection (that's what the obgyn said - without checking the area)

• Posted

In the area you circled, it's most certainly either vestibular papillomatosis, or it's just the way God made you; every vagina is unique and some have more fleshy parts like that than others. I don't see anything that I would personally be worried about. Some low level swelling along parts of the vaginal wall, but that is to be expected if you have a fungal or yeast infection of any sort. It can also be caused (or exacerbated) by hormone level changes, which happen naturally during a menstrual cycle, among other things which are inherent to normal bodily function. I don't see any sign of STD infection based on those two pictures. If you're having a lot of white discharge it is probably a symptom of a yeast infection. That's all just my opinion of course. Hope that helps somewhat.

• Posted

thank you so much for the help!! really, this calmed me down a lot!!!! but i'm still a bit worried cause my fungal infection still hasn't healed and it's been over a month. i've taken 2 doses of Flucanozole 150mg, once a week for two weeks, i also have the Canibec cream. it's a lot better than before but it's definitely still there. can you help me with this please?

• Posted

they are vestibular papillomatosis benign growths in the vagina alot of women have them

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.