Small electric current zapping machines

Posted , 6 users are following.

I don't think I can put any names on here for these machines, but they are used to zap tight/sore muscles, by Medical professionals. They have now been made for the open market and I am wondering if anyone has tried one, and if they got any relief with it.

I am having my first big flare up of Fibro, because I have been physically overdoing work, which I want to continue with, so I have to find new ways of dealing with THE pain. I quite fancy the idea of shooting painful muscles to make them relax at the end o the day.

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

I have a revitive circulation booster for my feet and that has 4 little pads that I can plug in and use on any area of my body..it’s like a tens

machine..😍😍

• Posted

I have tried these TENS machines but to little effect, sorry. My advice would be; borrow one and try it. We all have different results. Good luck.
  • Posted

I got a tens machine on amazon for about $40 (there are more anywhere from 20-1,000). I think it really helps my nerves and muscles and even though it’s cheaper than some it’s definitely good quality. I would recommend you try a cheaper one because it doesn’t work for everyone but it’s worth a shot! 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.