small fever blister on lip one week after taking an amoxicillin pill

Posted , 3 users are following.

hello, im 24 years old male. my condom broke 3 month ago during sex and i almost did it with broken condom for 2 minutes and then i used another one.

a month ago i had hyper thermia symptoms after being under direct radiations of sun, so it was normal to me.

2 weeks ago i played with a blackhead near my ear (in front of it) to empty it, itwas on a lymph so i had swollen gland for 2 days 

after that i got extremely freak out about it might be a STD and i so afraid of hiv so i searched internet and i got more stress and anxious 

i took an amoxicillin( antibiotic) peel last week ( with no reason sad ). 

now 2 days ago my lips got sensitive and now i have a small fever blister on my lips 

im so afraid that what it could be 

is it normal or std or is it hiv?

im so stress please help me 

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

Hi S The good old fever blister which the rest of call a cold sore, yes its herpes and around 93% of worlds population has it.

If you don't trust that get to your local sexual health/GUM clinic and get tested to calm you down, because stress will only make you really sick in many ways.

• Posted

should i be worry about something more serious? cause its been 3 month after i had sex and im afraid, why now? 

is it STD herpes or something that i have from very beginning ?

• Posted

Like I said S go and get tested, just to clear your mind, for me I don't think you have anything, but then that's me I just get on with life.

• Posted

thank you cause i thought as there is a lip herpes it might associate with something more dangerous like hiv, so i asked this, thank you for helping 

• Posted

If you look up the side effects of Amoxicillin, some people have reported 'sores, ulcers, or white spots in the mouth or on the lips'.

To ease your mind, please get some tests done. I'm sure they will come out fine.

• Posted

actually now my mind is stressed and all i can think about is diseases, and im afraid of hiv although i know its impossible, even she had it there is 0.003 chance to get it, but know all i think about is being diseased and i think im going to die sad . i just want to know that those things that i explained is a STD or not

based on the fact that its been almost 16 weeks after my intercourse with my girlfriend 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.