Small fiver neuropathy symptoms

Posted , 3 users are following.

This discussion has been locked due to a period of inactivity.

May I ask if people with small finer neuropathy can share thet symptoms...i have not been diagnosed but after doing some research I'm thinking this is something I may have...my symptoms have started over a month ago,I have painful prickly sensation in the hands during the day..i currently don't have any discomfort In the feet aparr from a odd twinge here or ther..and also I can sleep during the night without any issues...what I would like to know is

,is it to early in this process and i will have the disabling symptoms in my feet or do people with small finer have have severe symptoms from the start... I have read peope wkrh this condition typical start frlm the feet up,im 29 years old male non diabetic.replies will be helpful as I'm planning to see a Neuro next week

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

Sorry all auto correct mistake...Small fiber neuropathy
    • Posted

Fiber ? Hum I’ll check on google not sure never heard of this . I know many have had issues with tingling numbness due to a few neurological issues but fiber not . I’ll check on google.
  • Posted

Never heard of. this what is finer ? I had gbs tingling so on not sure what that is . ????

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.