Small hard lumps on inside surface of scrotum skin (photos but fairly SFW)

Posted , 2 users are following.

Ive had a few small hard lumps on the inside of the skin on my scrotum for a few months, i think they grew to their current size over about a month, but the biggest one is still only 3-4mm in diameter. They are pretty rock hard, never painful and the small ones (which there are two of) are pretty hard to notice. When pushed against on the other side they become more visible (pictured).

Id like to know;

路 Do these look dangerous?

路 Can they be removed/what is the process?

路 Would they be likely to come back?

路 How could I go about getting help with this? (i'm an 18 year old in VIC, Australia)

Thanks Heaps 馃槂

imageimage

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

If you're worried you really should go to the doctors mate; I know it can be pretty scary but they've seen it all before, so don't fret. I've had 7 different health care professionals check out my tackle in the past few weeks and also had 2 prostate exams, both of which were done by attractive female doctors! I s**t you not, one of them said "for this procedure we'll needed a chaperone" so I was expecting Tyrone the 7ft monster to come in and stand there but it was a young, apprentice looking, female doctor... most embarrassing to start with but they were very professional and no one laughed at my new-born looking penis which, for reasons unknown, decided to just shrivel up (sigh) - this was a frequent occurrence for most of my exams, so I just gave up caring in the end lol.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.