small low grade bladder cancers

Posted , 3 users are following.

I'm going to need regular check ups for these, have others had this. I see the risk of more developing in the future is high.  Cant help but worry.  Are there any supplements or other things we can do to help?

0 likes, 8 replies

8 Replies

• Posted

Easy to say but relaxation and destressing are useful as they help lessen worry, this in turn takes away one of the risk factors ar at least mitigates it. Try yoga and meditation
    • Posted

I'm sure that's right.  In a big yoga fan and go twice a week when I can. Hosting a yoga day at my home today in fact. !  Yes dr stressing key to many things I think.  How's your bladder etc ? 
    • Posted

My cancer markers are very high at present but nothing is visible so it is keep a check on. Have ovarian cysts so consultants think is possibly those skewing result. Operation in a week to remove them and the ovaries, may be postponed due to a misunderstanding, one of several, but hope not as stressing here so it is do as I say not as I do at the moment smile
    • Posted

Good luck with everything. I'll be thinking of you. Sounds def better to have things out xc
    • Posted

Keep posting. Much support for us all out here. An Internet plus.  X 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.