Small lump under chin, and few other symptoms

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hi all,

So recently about month ago i noticed that i have some lump under my chin (i sort of think/remember that i had it long time ago too but not so sure] but i know i noticed it about month ago, its about pinky finger nail size /pea sized, its not circle/round its more like of sort of B shape (Only the round B part as i cant turn it or feel it on the other side/inside, although i can move it around) feels like its a joint (I noticed also 1 more lump but this one is really really tiny move further towards my chin)

I been wondering what could it be and what should i do about it.

I recently also had stiff neck/discomfort really bad (But i think it was due to the way i was sitting in front of PC as well as sleeping position as when i changed the sleeping position the discomfort is smaller.

I have really bad difficulties with waking up in morning ,i always feel like i need to sleep more and more and more i usually get up after 7/8 hours of sleep, lack of energy i feel very lazy and confused with my thoughts cant think clearly and quick but i think its due to my depression and anxiety sad

Anyone could help ?

Thank you 

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

I can tell u with 99% surety you have glandular fever! Please go and get tested, I was exactly  like you lump under chin, stiff neck , exhausted, anxious I googled it and was like nooo not me I don’t have sore throat etc but dr’s couldn’t figure out what is was in the end finally they found out I had glandular fever! I’m in month 7 recovering slowly! 
    • Posted

But then when i researched the symptoms

Symptoms of glandular fever include:

Fever

Sore throat, red throat, spots in mouth

Swollen neck glands

Fatigue, which can last some months

Generally feeling unwell

Muscle aches

Chills

Sweating

Lost appetite

Eye pain, swollen eyes

Swollen tonsils and adenoids

Rash

Stomach tenderness

Jaundice from the virus affecting the liver

I don't seem to have any from it except swollen neck glands ? if thats a gland not sure, and fatigue i been fatigued since i came to London so i dont think its this, and maybe generally feeling unwell 

But thanks for replying smile  

• Posted

Maybe not but I only have a few symptoms, I’m 26 if u get it when ur an adult not a child the symptoms are different, my sore throat came on about 3 months in to it xx
  • Posted

Yep getg tested for glandular fever. I was misdiagnosed with Plaryngitis. Month 4 and still feeling fatigued

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.