Small nodule on neck or vein

Posted , 2 users are following.

Hi.

I am a 25year-old female. I noticed something yesterday that appears to be a small nodule on the right side of my neck towards the end of the neck(don't know if it's on the vein). it is tender and hurts a bit when I touch it.

The past couple of days or so I feel that it;s an effort to speak. My voice isnt altered too much and I dont have a soar throat, but it feels like I get tired quickly/lose breath a little(maybe) when i talk and that Im not speaking with my full capacity.

Also, my neck doesn't really feel stiff, but a bit tight, not the inside, just not too elastic, but not really stiff.

I take levothyroxine for hypothyroidism, metformin 3x850mg for postprandial hyperinsulineamia, and Duphaston.

I also have PCOS.

Ive been losing a lot of hair recently. And I ate a lot for over a month and did not gain any weight, actually lost a couple of kgs. I usually get the weight back immediately.(102kg atm, 173cm tall)

I have a 'cystically degenerate nodule' in the left part of the isthmus 0.6ml

Thanks!

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.