Small painful bump on rod of penis

Posted , 2 users are following.

imageI came back from work and I noticed a bump on the road of my penis, it hurts it feels like a pimple but I don't see a white head. I don't have clusters and I haven't been sexually active since the start of the year. Please what is thisimage

0 likes, 18 replies

18 Replies

Next
  • Posted

please someone help me

• Edited

Update bump has gotten bigger and red and painful, it appears to be an ingrown hair that I plucked from pubic hair. Very painful. I'm hoping and praying

• Posted

I haven't plucked it, I just left it alone. I just noticed it the other day. If I leave it alone will it go away on its own???

• Posted

as long as the hair has been removed and it does not get infected. use a warm compress to loosen it up and clean tweezers to pull it. wash with dial disinfected bar soap.

• Posted

I've been running it under warm water everyday, I looked at it today and I noticed it has a small whitehead on it

• Edited

thats good news. herpes and warts dont have puss filled bumps. continue to clean with antibacterial soap, dont pop it.

• Posted

thank you so much! I was beginning to be worried. Thank you!! 😊

• Posted

I noticed its healing, is it normal for it to look a bit dry were the skin expanded?? it looks slightly crusty, I haven't put any oils on it because I don't want to irritate it

• Posted

image this is how it looks after I took a shower

• Posted

ok, before I took a shower the skin appeared to be dry around it, now the whitehead I saw this morning disappeared. I'm continuing to run warm water on it daily, letting it self heal

• Edited

the whitehead has disappeared, now I'm back worried again 😔

• Edited

if it turns into an open sore then go get checked. sounds like a typical ingrown hair to me.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.