Small Raised Bumps in fingers

Posted , 5 users are following.

Recently, several small raised bumps have appeared on my fingers. Some of them has clustered into small groups. They are painless and skin colored. You can only see them in an angle. They can be shiny in the right angle. They are spreading and I see more of them every week. Please help me investigate the cause of this disorder.

0 likes, 7 replies

Report / Delete

7 Replies

• Posted

The ones you had circled on your two fingers may be warts and can be frozen off.

The smaller ones I just don't know, but try cortisone cream.  If they continue to spread, possibly see your dermatologist.wink

Report / Delete Reply
    • Posted

Thanks for the reply Louise, I've been seeing a dermatologists for the past month and said that they were dry skin. This got me worried because they don't physically look like dry skin. I was advised to eat lots of leafy veggies and bathe using Coconut Oil. No effect so far for the duration of the treatment. I'm worried that this might be Lichen Nitidus.

Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

I do not know how old you are and if you suffer Arthritis, something like this can be caused by Rhumitoid Arthritis. However talk to your GP and there are test.

Are you suffering swollen fingers or are the lumps on the creases of skin above the joints ??

Talk to your GP

BOB

Report / Delete Reply

Join this discussion or start a new one?

New discussion Reply

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the forums to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the forums are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the forums is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.

newnav-down newnav-up