Small red blister on penis head with clear sticky discharge.

Posted , 1 user is following.

Hi so i have this red blister on the tip of my penis that doesnt hurt but sometimes when i apply this antifungual cream i get a sticky clear discharge from it. I have been tested for Hiv, syphilyis, gonnerahea and claymidhia which all came back negative. I still have my herpes test being done but i doubt i have that. One doctor just ran a cotton swab on it while the other just assumes its a fungal infection. Ive been applying antifungal cream on it for a week now and its very small to the point where you cant really see it anymore unless you really look close. Im going to use it for 2 weeks and see if it does go away completly. So pictures wont really show the blister. It doesnt hurt or anything and there is no pain on the penis. My biggest question/worry is what is this sticky clear discharge and is it normal.

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

Also its only 1 blister in the tip of the penis and the discharge has decreased over time. Its not a lot also. My a small drop worth

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.