Small red dots on head

Posted , 3 users are following.

A few months ago I started getting these small red dots on my penis head. They don’t occur usually but only if I masterbate or if I have sex. They will come immediately as soon as I start and go away like 2 hours after. I wonder what these could be they don’t hurt but do cause irritation when I am masterbating. And what tests should I get done for these?

Thanks

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

It's hard to say for sure without a pic.  How big are these spots, and how many of them are there?  Are they only there when your penis is hard?

Could just be balanitis, but that doesn't normally go away in two hours.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.