Small soft ball on my penis, it's been there since I was 7 years old

Posted , 5 users are following.

It's a small ball under my skin of my penis.. It doesn't hurt and it isn't hard. It feels like maybe have pus inside or something. It is very embarrassing and is really holding me back from having a sexual life sad

http://ibb.co/ffqYiG

0 likes, 9 replies

9 Replies

• Posted

It looks like a small cyst to me mate go get it removed its only a quick op to have it removed, It's also good to have things like this checked out but I don't think its anything to worry about.

• Posted

Yes - it would be wise to have it checked. However, it probably isn't as obvious as you fear to any potential partner. Don't let it stop you enjoying life, it really doesn't look all that bad!

• Posted

Thanks for the response guys! It really got some pressure off my shoulders.. Was just hoping it wasn't some serious disease.. So I should just ask my local clinic or a dermatologist?

• Posted

Yes mate thats the best thing to do please let us know how you got on there and dont worry.
  • Posted

Looks like a cyst to me too, and probably easily treatable.  It's unusual, but I doubt it's anything serious.  You could either see your GP, or if you're in the UK, you could go to a genitourinary medicine (GUM) clinic - google "GUM clinic near me" for details.

If you could update this thread and tell us what the doctors say, it would be appreciated.  Good luck.

• Posted

yep its a cyst. I had one similar to that, and had it removed about a year and a half ago. I posted about it on here if you go through my posts.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.