Small soft bulge on gums :(

Posted , 5 users are following.

Hi,

This morning i noticed 2 small soft red bulges on my gum above my tooth. They arent painful but am just curious as to what they are. I have a fear of going to the dentist but know i will probably have to go to get them looked at. Just wondering if it could be anything serious.

Thanks

1 like, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

you sound like me....totally afraid of dentist...lol......I dont know what they are but I would get them looked at before it turns into something serious........I ust had root canal and I survived......cheesygrin
  • Posted

Hi

Don't worry for this, it's not anything serious to worry. Contact with your family dentist and tell him/her about your problems. Don't panic...............

• Posted

Hi amylou

To me it sounds like beginning of gum disease.. Gingivitis . Or it could be where your gums are puffing, up because you have old fillings, that need changing. I have one now like that.

I would advise you to go to the dentist, as soon as you can, and get a check up.

In fact I'm going myself today, to get a deep clean done.

Better to go and get your teeth seen to than leave it, to get worse.🙁

I hate the dentist but the trouble is, we really can't escape it, because it is all connected to our body health.

Go be brave you will be okay.

All the best liz😀

• Posted

I too have a fear of dentists. Let your dentist know at the time you make an appt. it's important to take care of teeth and gums. They can also be a clue to other medical problems that can be treated before its to long along in it progression to contol. Sometime it's easier to just bite the bullet to preserve our health.

good Luck!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.