Small spots on my penis? Really worried please help

Posted , 3 users are following.

I have small whiteish spots on my penis, they don't look like any std I've found online, and I'm neg for all tests, but could it be genital warts? Very worried. Also I didn't notice it until after recent masterbation, which has been a little more than usual lately. I haven't had sex in 6 months.

1 like, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

Here are photos 
    • Posted

Those don't look like warts, and not necessarily any other STI either. How long have you had them though?  Were they not there the last time you were tested, and have you been sexually active since then?

• Posted

Was tested a month ago so the only thing I could think of is HPV since you can't actually get a blood test for it. Have not been sexually active since testing 

• Posted

Did the doctor/s look at them then?  You'd normally have a quick examination as well as blood and urine tests.

Or have they only appeared in the last month?

• Posted

I had both blood and urine exams I literally just noticed them the other day idk how long they've been there but I just noticed them. 

• Posted

I'd not a doctor, but it seems unlikely that they're anything to worry about.  If they get worse, or if they haven't gone away in say 2-3 weeks, I'd see a doctor again though.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.