Small wart like lumps by tonsils in mouth?

Posted , 4 users are following.

Hey, I've recently been diagnosed with HPV genital warts which I'm clearing with Warticon, and after much research I've found some weird little bumps in my mouth (picture inserted). I don't know if these are normal, or if they are new warts that are popping up in my mouth! Any advice is much appreciated.

Sorry for the dodgy pic.

2 likes, 9 replies

9 Replies

• Posted

H, it's possible. Have the Doctor look at it, as some HPV can cause cancer - and some do not. It could just be an irritation. It's important to know either way. 

• Posted

Thank you for responding! I made an appointment with my dentist and he informed me that it's just tongue papillae, but mine are slightly more enlarged then normal which is probably why I noticed them. Thank god!!
    • Posted

Awesome.. I'm glad you had it checked out.

• Posted

How well is the Warticon cream working?
    • Posted

For me it seems to be working. I've just finished week two and its made the smaller ones almost completely disappear. The slightly larger ones have considerably shrunk and are almost to the same level as the others. Hope it works for you. 
  • Posted

I used the cream you mentioned a while back, didn't work for me. Was using it for about 2months May/June, burned me really bad so stopped using it. I opted for a natural alternative method, & my warts were gone within a week. Ive been wart free since July 2014, so almost 6months! (From research, I found that if warts haven't reappeared after 6months they are very unlikely to come back at all. I'm free & happy smile
    • Posted

Sounds like you had the blue solution? Whereas I have the White cream which doesn't hurt or burn at all. What natural method did you use? So happy for you :-) 
  • Posted

Thankyou! I actually followed a program that I brought online, that had what to use in it. - I was introduced to it by someone that it worked for also. If you wanted anymore info, just let us know.

One thing that does play a role though is the immune system. Have a fan weekend!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.