small white bumps near vaginal opening

Posted , 6 users are following.

hi everyone, can anyone tell me what these white bumps are?

i have anxiety so i find it difficult to go to the doctors, i just need to know so i can feel ease

they dont itch, i didnt know i had then until now image

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Edited

hey these are genital warts. that is what it most resembles. I would suggest to get them treated at a STD clinic

• Posted

They look like genital warts to me. You should see a doctor to get an accurate diagnosis and effective treatment. I've read that vidarox cream can clear up genital warts within a few weeks to months. Hope this helps you. Best wishes!

• Posted

Did you see the doctor? what was the diagnosis. i have one now and im worried.

• Posted

I want answer someone who know what is happening and who know the solutions plz give me a rply

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.