Small white bumps -warts, milia, or fordyce

Posted , 2 users are following.

Have been married & sexually active with only one partner for ten years. Have had a small white bump on my left testicle for some time but very small - did not itch or spread - got smaller over time.

Recently had a few others appear - perhaps due to extreme high stress levels (like lost ten pounds due to stress)? Still does not bother or itch me - wondering what exactly this could be & if I need treatment?

0 likes, 10 replies

10 Replies

• Posted

Bad Picture but its Condylomata acuminata... your partner and you have to be treated... also check your anus for another warts

• Posted

are you certain? ive seen a lot of threads with pictures similar and people say its fordyce or milia. most cases of Condylomata acuminata seem much more cluster or califlower like.

• Posted

Of course I'm sure they are not fordyce or anything else ... the treatment remains the same for all wart-like changes anyway ... so you have to see your dermatologist

• Posted

how can you be so sure - what is your background? im just curious because ive seen a lot of other threads and pictures for milia or fordyce that look more similar. thank you for your help.

also ive read that most people with HPV 6 or 11 which cause genital warts usually most cases do not ever show warts or symptoms. Is that perhaps why i or my partner have never noticed for all these years? does stress cause it to flare up? ive also read they go away on their own 9/10 cases - tea tree oil and green tea also help. i cant visit a doctor right now because of covid19. any home remedies suggestions? shower with soap to keep area clean help?

thank you !!

• Posted

i keep seeing posts and photos that closely resemble moscullam contagiosum.

• Posted

I can only rate the pictures from here ... I do not believe in home remedies because it does not help ... you can only strengthen your immune system ... no smoking and healthy nutrition( selenium and zinc) etc. if it gets worse then only imiquimod helps your dermatologist has to order that ... he can assess the location more precisely ... you can only specify the direction on the internet ... i can calm you down because i haven't had any patients who would have died of warts

• Posted

thank you for the comments. do you think stress could cause them to get worse? im confused why recently they have gotten worse - living from home during coronavirus has changed my daily habits - shower once a day now instead of twice - been more stressed. does showering with soap help slow spread? does masterbating make worse? any suggestions before i can go actually visit a doctor? dont think i will be able to go for 6 weeks.

• Posted

Everyone thinks differently about it . I adhere to science and look at what has been proven... I know a lot of colleagues for whom everything is psychological and stress-related ... It may be that in some studies stress is cited as the cause, but for me personally that is not enough... And i understand the corona madness... but visit a doctor should be allowed everywhere? I would not have heard that it is forbidden to see a doctor...

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.