Smell like rotten fruit with lost of pressure when setting up 3 weeks post op

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hi, I have seen so many questions on here that have helped me so far but I have not seen this one. I am 3 weeks post op vaginal hystorectomy anterior an posterior repair, sphincter muscle repair , and mess implant for my urethra, I have discharge that's almost old blood yellow clear and white all together it oozes out if I try to open myself up to look inside. It also smells sweet and rotten and if I don't wipe with a baby wipe after using the restroom or about every 2 hours it gets strong. I am currently attending classes for phlebotomy and have been since a week post op. My doc said it would be fine. (My back pack is a little over the weight requirements tho) I also have a lot of pressure in the postiere part when setting up or setting on flat surfaces with a lot of discomfort. Anyone have any thing similar or am I just over thinking because its my lady parts??

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

It sounds like you have an infection that should get looked at asap!! Hope it heals soon x
  • Posted

How many times do we have to say on here to girls to STOP trying to look inside and too extensively around down there. Leave well alone! All you are doing is highly likely introducing infection. Sounds like you already have an infection. You don't even know what it's even sposed to look like at this stage so no point looking and disturbing it! It's not going to get back to what your "normal state" will be for months yet. You need seeing ASAP to determine if you currently do have an infection.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.