Smelly bum

Posted , 5 users are following.

Hello everyone, firstly want to apologies for this silly post which i can probably imagine whats going through peoples mind with this post.

but thought as i was a member on here i would post it in the general section of the community forums.

every-time i seem to sit down on the toilet i seem to have a horrible smell occur also when i wash my anus its very smelling. is this normal, anything i can do to get rid of smell.

apologies again about this post, just need some clarification here.

already seen doctor and they looked at me puzzled when i mentioned it

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

Hello ben

Check out "Google's " answer to your problem you will be surprised by the amount of conditions that relate to the bottom.

Secondly i would ask for a second opinion as it could relate to CANCER, so don't wait.

God bless

John

• Posted

are you just trying to worry me John because i have made a post on something which you have took as a joke ?

• Posted

Hey Ben, I understand the embarrassment of the issue, but that's what this forum is all about, discussing issues that you don't want to discuss during a dinner party 😃

It is not very clear to me when it it occurs to you, but nobody smells like roses on a toilet, trust me.

Does it only happen when you sit on the toilet, or all the time, even fully dressed etc??

But here is my take on it: You are a male (?) I assume by your name? Well, the male bum, and some females too, have hair growing around the anus. Some people have a little hair growth, some have a lot of hair. Every time you wipe your bum after a motion you wipe some poo in your hair. Just a little bit, but just enough to make you smell. When you start sweating you can smell your bum even on the sports field. Europeans and Americans are not a very hygienic lot when it comes to toilet matters.

We wipe our bum, wash our hands (well......) and get on with our business.

Asians on the other hand always wash their bum after toilet use. You may have seen those Asian toilets, they all have a small hose with a sort of a small mini-shower connected to it. Instead of wiping their bum with paper, they wash it clean. Females even wash themselves after urinating.

So here is my advice: First go to the drugstore and buy a tube of Hair removal cream. Follow the instructions and get rid of the hair around your bum. Second trip is to the hardware store and buy one of those toilet showers, they cost next to nothing. They call it a "Bidet Faucet". Turn of the water supply and connect it between the wall outlet and the toilet hose like a T-connection, very simple. Turn on the water again and you are ready to go.

Good luck!

(How do I know all of this? I had the very problem myself.........until I met my Asian wife.. 😃

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.