Smile

Posted , 7 users are following.

My partner pointed to this that he spotted online the other day and said cheerfully 'oh, this is definitely you' - gee thanks smile

6 likes, 70 replies

70 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Hi loxie how are you? hows things with you hun? Hope your not in too much pain take care gentle hugs xxxsmile
    • Posted

Hi Kaz hon.  Sorry to hear your back is giving you so much trouble, of all the aches and pains, back problems are the worst arent they.  Sods law for me - while I was seeing the neurologist he asked about neck/shoulder pain and I said I didnt have any, just arms, thighs, lower back so was a bit surprised when he said he though it was neck and would refer me for MRI.  Then yesterday and today I've been in total agony with right side of my neck, into shoulder and down along the arm - not something I've really encountered before.  Maybe he 'hexed' me biggrin or maybe I just slept awkwardly.  Having real problems sleeping soundly again - just keep waking up really uncomfortable and hurting so my sleep is continually disturbed and now I'm feeling completely knackered.  I need a new body lol.
    • Posted

doing wellbetween us arnt we? hope your mri appointment comes through soon. Ive got arthritus in myneck and back thats what the mri showed when I had one. today the pain in my neck is quiet bad still plod on. I wish I could have a new body I definitly need one. mines ready for the knackers yard lol. hope you manage to get some sleep tonight hun hope your pains start to ease you take care gentle hugs xxsmile
  • Posted

Ha ha ha!!! That made me smile. This is totally my mother where as I can't remember the words I want to use and just start gesturing like the person I am talking to can see the picture in my head.

smile

Side note, when putting the smiley face I had hit the wrong button and spent 45 seconds looking on the keyboard convinced I had just forgotten where the parenthesis really are located, oy!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.