Smokin

Posted , 2 users are following.

Hi im brett, i have been out of hospital 1 week, have been stopped smokin 2 week have had a very lot of stress and i mean alot, i have had 1 fag what will this cause, the operation i have had is my lung being stuck to my chest wall plz someone let me know asap i am worried.

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

Hi Brett, sorry you have had to go through such a big op, smoking one cig may not be a problem but to be honest I would not smoke another one, your lungs need to heal now and if you continue you sadly will end up with pneumonia and that's something you don't want, your doing really well so please don't give in to Mr Nicodemus, he takes no prisoners.

Things will improve but it's not a quick fix, lots of fresh orange juice and healthy foods, keep posting

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.