Snacks and desserts

Posted , 3 users are following.

Was just thinking how funny your brain changes. I would eat chocolates and crisps without a second thought. 

Today I had snack a jacks and miller light dessert  and felt like I was being really naughty. Had to tell myself several times it was ok to eat. 

Found a nice dessert. Figs with natural yogurt, pinch of cinnamon with a spoon of agave nectar instead of honey. Felt like a real treat and all low fat. 😉 

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

oh that sound lovely love figs so will give it a try xx im into sugar free jelly with a nest and frozen fruit, with a muller light kinda eton mess come sundae xx
    • Posted

I've never had figs before but will buy them again. Not had any jelly yet. Oooo Eton mess yogurt, will look for that next time, yummy, only just buying these, never looked at them before as I always went for trifle or eclair a or meringue loooool anything but yogurt xx 
    • Posted

i make the eton mess hun, with muller light and a meringue nest and frozen fruit xx lush and the eat it with a tea spoon so it lasts longer xx

• Posted

Oh lol I see. We can eat meringue? Oooo that does sound delish . Adding that to my shopping list. 

Once you get rolling with this programme you see you got quite a good selection to eat from. 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.