So bloated all the time .

Posted , 8 users are following.

Is anyone suffering from severe bloating ? I look 7months pregnant and nothing fits me. I have lost all my confidence and don't really want to go any were. This is yet another symptom that's reared its head for me . I'm so very tired all the time .please tell me this is normal and that I'm ok .

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

That is exactly how I feel.  You could be describing myself..
  • Posted

Hi Samantha I got it to bloating..menopause causes many many symptoms I use to feel like I would shut away myself at times but with the little strength I have I try not to let it take over,it does get better in the long run I'm hoping we will come out of this with fly colours.

• Posted

Yes yes yes. I've always been pear-shaped but managed to retain a flat tummy. Now it is distended and I feel puffy and bloated. Very dispiriting, and I can't fit into any of my clothes. Wish I could give you some positive advice/help. But I'm afraid all I can say is you are not alone. X

• Posted

Yep, that sound ps like me: pot belly (but skinny everywhere else) and feeling so exhausted and sluggish with no get up and go, even if I get plenty of sleep.
  • Posted

I feel the same way.  I've never had a problem with my weight in a long time, but now that I am going through post menopause I have struggled with my weight, no energy, feel fatigued, emotions are out of control, hot flashes are really annoying, can't stay focused, so many things changing it is unreal.  Glad there is forums like this out there and I know I am not alone.  We are all in this together.  Sending you (((((Hugs)))) I know how frustrating all this is.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.