So bloody tired

Posted , 9 users are following.

I've been diagnosed with fibromyalgia a couple of months now. It was the carnival in my town yesterday and I went for a walk round with my mum and by the end of the day I was in pain and now today I'm in agony and I'm so tired I guess I'm just having a rant about stuff I can't change but sometimes it's good to get it off your chest I guess. It's just crap knowing if I walk round doing something I'm going to be in agony for a few days afterwards. Thanks for letting me rant 💜

3 likes, 10 replies

10 Replies

• Posted

There's a treatment called LDN ( low dose Naltrexone). Do a internet

Search on it print up the info and take it to your Doctor tell him/ her

you'd like to try this trial drug. It worked for me I am 60 and have

suffered for ten years with FM and many other disease's. I hate typing

So please read up on it you decide for me and many others it's been a mirical.

• Posted

Have you seen a rheumatologist ? There is medication to help with the issues an pain of Fibro. It may take a few trials what works for you but well worth it. 
  • Posted

Hi Kerrie I understand how you feel I took my little boy to Blackpool for the day an I was in bed for 3 days 😢. I think it's always good to have a rant makes you feel better ?.

Gentle hugs

• Posted

Hi Kerrie,

feel free to rant, it's good to let it out.

Have you been referred to a Rheumatologist yet?  They will do lots of tests etc to rule out other things and hopefully will eventually be able to find a medication that helps.  

Big Gentle Hugs x

• Posted

Rant all you want, because sometimes you get so angry with the way this illness has changed our lives, I'm the same as you, overdo things and I always suffer. 😬

• Posted

Hiya kerrie,

I understand and sympathise with your pain and tiredness. I've been diagnosee with fibromyalgia for several years now and havesuffered from wide spread pain and tiredness everyday for years. You seem to have to know your limits with it and even that said some days you can wake up feeling shattered straight away. It's a nightmare and some days Im so much pain I cant move from bed! It's miserable when you just want to go and enjoy yourself isn't it?

take lots of care and rest when you need to

From Pauline x

• Posted

Very well said. Knowing our limits and managing pain is key to a good quality of life. Exercise in also my best way to stay mobile. We all manage it in different ways yet the bottom line is finding what works for individuals.
    • Posted

It absolutely is but some days it's easier said than others isn't it. Exercise does help me also but everyday it's hard to get moving when everything hurts and also knowing your limits with it isn't aalways easy. I get very carried away at times and then suffer or do my exercise and still suffer for the rest of the day. I manage to workout to davuna everyday though and love it, so I'm happy with my efforts there. Take care

Pauline x

• Posted

Go ahead and rant! We all have our days. My niece always wants me to play and some days I can and some days not so much. She knows I have pain days and asks to see my boo-boos. Hard to explain that they are inside to a toddler.

I know if I'm spending the day with her I must be preemptive. I stretch before hand and take ibuprofen before I get there. And I know as soon as I get home it's time for a bath, magnesium and salonpas stripswich on my trigger points. I also make sure I have the next day to rest.

Some days you can get ready for battle and others you don't know that you need too. It's frustrating but we are here for you.

• Posted

Kerrie, I'm exactly the same I can't enjoy days out anymore as I start getting painful after a while n then get tired n sleepy and then crash out and the whole next day is ruined as I'm exhausted and sleep most of day away, take care Kerrie :-) x

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.