So cold

Posted , 5 users are following.

Anyone else feeling extremely cold like teeth chattering cold during or after withdrawal? I'm at the start of week 14 off and this is really scaring me! 

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

Toria

i was like that until 2wks ago but it's gone now, I'm still feeling cold but definitely not as bad ... another gift mirt has give you 😱One thing for sure mirtazapine isn't mean when it comes to giving us gifts...

just wish it had return to sender on the box 😁

Keep going your doing brill we will we will get there don't ask me when but we will 

kaz x

• Posted

Thank you Kaz was really concerned about as I'm as weak as a kitten and have lost a lot of weight x

• Posted

Yeah I get that quite frequently Toria. It's usually when I push myself too much. Nice warm shower/bath seems to help. 

• Posted

What mg was you on an how long did you take them for

• Posted

Hi heather my story is long and complicated, I've been on them 3 times long term and came off twice without problems this time docs accidentally gave me a dose in hospital whilst I was getting IV steriods which caused pyschosis then I was ploughed with med including mirtazapine for 7 days

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.