So confused after test results..

Posted , 6 users are following.

Ok so I ended up in the hospital earlier with not feeling well.. Mentally I needed to be told it was ok.. So I got the tests done. Ekg, lungs, chest xray, bloodwork, all perfect he said. Yay! But now the question.. I asked about my heart palps that I have during sex sometimes.. He said that it is alot of stress on the heart, but that it isn't normal to have them.. If my ekg and tests "look perfect", what is going on? I should mention that I only have heart palps sometimes during it.. And never once had it happen until March..

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

It's Anxiety and trust your heart this the most strongest mucle in our body and heart palps are normal you are feeling them coz your mind is at it and remember during sex our mucle and brian everything is working. Just take it easy and don't think a lot. 
  • Posted

Sometimes I have a random one just sitting on the couch watching tv and it always happens has I'm falling asleep like when I'm going in and out like it's weird I can't explain it
    • Posted

i get this - my main ones are if im lying on my back reading or watching tv.......but they all are just normal
  • Posted

This stuff is so random at times. Its hard. It really is strange how it all play out.
  • Posted

I thought I was the only suffering from this. Doctors only tell you the main symptoms of anxiety but there are so many weird ones out there. For example I feel like I can feel my blood running through my heart and it freaks me out. But it's just anxiety. I have heart palpitations as well but I've been cleared. I'm convinced it's anxiety. I find they get worse when it happens and you start thinking about it then anxiety kicks in. I hope you get better.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.