so dissapointed

Posted , 4 users are following.

Went for my weigh in this afternoon only lost a pound I've worked so hard and thought I had done OK I came home and cried  couldn't even post till now fed up xx mags 

0 likes, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

So sorry to hear that but i think you should not be sad. A pound is always a pound, better than loosing nothing or putting on. Keep positive and carry on working hard, i am sure it will pay off. Maybe in the next weigh in you will have lost a stone. Our body is capable of amazing things. Be strong and persistent! Maybe you're just bloated today  for some reason. If you are near your due date you will weigh about 4lb more than your normal weight. Good luck hun and keep us updated. 
    • Posted

Thanks for your encouragement reis not gonna give up just made me more determined I m gonna do it I've just got to it means so much xxmags 
  • Posted

Hi Mags

How long have you been taking them is this your weekly or monthly weigh in?

Please don't be upset no one died the weight WILL come off some people take a little bit longer than others.

Hugs

Britney

X

• Posted

Thanks Britney not gonna give up been on the tabs 5weeks dieting 7weeks so lost 8lb altogether ,  want to loose another 1stone 7lbs  so I'll just carry on xxmags
    • Posted

Hi Mags no problem smile 8lbs is a good loss! it is nearly a STONE so keep going and please be aware that TOTM constipation and general bloating can all add pounds so be sure to drink plenty of water

Britney

X

• Posted

Try not to get down heartened - you still had a loss which is great. Try mixing your food up this week and see if that makes any difference. - good luck x
    • Posted

Thanks Liz  I will try that I'm taking all advice and running with it no way am I giving up xxmags 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.